HOW TO MAKE ‘NO FUSS’ BONE BROTH
By Ruby Lane Nutritionist and head chef Carol Cazelli
DATE MAY 23RD 6:30-8PM
Ever wondered how to make your own bone broth?
Or have you ever tried to and it hasn’t quite turned out right, too runny, too time consuming or it didnt taste very good?
Bone broth is one of the most valuable sources of hard-to-get nutrients and it can be consumed frequently to maintain part of a well balanced diet that takes seriosuly good care of your GUT!
As a part of our mission, we love educating the community on all things health, this time we will show you how easy it can be to make your own bone broth from scratch #nofuss
Join our demo class & discussion and penetrate the mystery of our popular wonder drink taught by our in house-nutritionist and head chef Carol Cazelli!
Whilst sipping away on your cup of house-made bone broth and snacking on our NEW gut-healing prebiotic pate, this is what you can expect from the class…
What you will learn:
• How to make beef bone broth
• The handy techniques used to produce a flavorful broth
• How to draw the most nutrients from your bones
• How to use broths to heal and nurture the whole family
• Where to utilise bone broth introducing various recipes for daily usage
• Tips on how to store/preserve your bone broth
What you will be leaving with:
• Your own bone broth ‘starter kit’ containing sustainably sourced bones & other ‘broth cooking’ essentials
• A 500ml jar of our house made broth
• Step by Step bone broth guide/ printed handout complete with recipes,
how to’s including the nutritional know-how
• The valuable knowledge of where to source the best, most nutritious 100% grass-fed beef bones on the Northern Beaches
• A sense of community
6.30 – 8.00 pm
30 min- theory explaining the nutritional benefits of bone broth, how to use it as a cure & how to integrate into other recipes
30 min practical demonstration of making bone broth
30 min – space for Q&A
PLUS the Ruby Lane Bone Broth ‘starter kit’ & a jar of bone broth for every participant
$89 per person
Tickets can be purchased online OR over the counter at Ruby Lane.
Limited capacity! 25 tickets available in total.
Don’t leave your purchase for later, this is a highly sought after class & most events do sell out.
If you have any questions contact the Ruby Lane Team on 9977 7386 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on the night!
Ruby Lane is an award winning organic eatery with an organic grocer, charged with the purpose of reconnecting people with food. Various health & wellness focused workshops are held on a monthly basis to bring the community together and inspire a life full of health and wellness. Sign up to our newsletter via www.rubylane.com.au to stay up to date with what's on.
Date: 23 May 2019
Start time: 18:30
End time: 20:00
Venue: Ruby Lane Manly-200 Pittwater Road Manly